Wednesday, September 12

Change is Good


Three changes in my life have taken place in the last couple months. It’s all good…

1. Finished nursing my boy. He is one now. Walking. Eats real food real good. This is great because I have so much more time on my hands.


2. Started back at the gym. Haven’t darkened those doors since… well, the important thing is that I am going and I like it.


3. Journaling my children’s journey. I write down what I learn from them, life lessons they are learning and interesting anecdotes about them that I think they will appreciate reading in the future.

For all you bottom line folk out there: I feel like these are all positive changes for my well being and the way that I relate to those around me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

good changes indeed!! We can keep encouraging each other in healthy habits!!

I smiled when I read what you write down for your kiddos. I've been writing Silas letters since the day I found out I was pregnant. I hope to eventually bind them all as a book for him. We'll see!

Annie said...

Good stuff! Some things I would want to do ...

Mo said...

Thanks for the comment...I will definately add you to my blogs too :) I love hearing about what is going on around the world (especially S. America)
Maureen

Anonymous said...

mmm... good changes! (i love how we are all journeying together, across miles and oceans...)

Rebecca said...

Change is good. This week my oldest started preschool and we are quickly approaching our baby's first birthday as well. Thanks for reminding me that change is good, normal, and right! (Sometimes I like to hold on to the old stuff)

Thanks for adding me and my hubby to your blogs of other missionaries. I love reading missionary blogs and can't wait to check out your other missionary friends! I'm sure I'll be visiting your blog often.

Your family looks precious.

Blessings!
Rebecca

danielle said...

that's a great idea about journaling for the kids. i'm sort of doing that as well.

and...congrats on crossing the nursing finish line = what a great accomplishment.

Rebecca Gomez said...

Ah, it's so bittersweet when a little one is weaned! Congrats to Tyler for being such a good, big boy. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie :)

RYC: Thanks... it was time for some change ;)