Tuesday, March 20

My Man


I love my husband! He treats me so good. We have been married more than 10 years now and it just keeps on getting better.


This blog is a little commercial for his personal blog that he just set up last night. It is through Blogger so anyone can leave a comment. Just click on the word comments and then choose other (if you are not a Blogger blogger). Check it out. I, for one, think he posted a great first entry. Click the link below to go see it.

http://daronnwashington.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat to "meet" your husband this way...

Anonymous said...

The fruit isn't funny. It is actually delicious - it made me google filipino fruit web images and with mouth watering and eyes welling, I console myself with a cup of coffee (which of course does not work!)
I believe that one of these days my dream of taking my family to cochabamba to do some children's ministry will happen. I just need to work some more on our spanish.

Got any other fruit you can torture me with???

DaRonn Washington said...

I love you too. Thanks for putting up my blog address.