Wednesday, August 29

Thanks for your participation

Thank you for helping me to make this link list. If you ever know of any other missionaries who blog, please feel free to let me know. Here is the new list:

Dan and Daryl - Bolivia
Marisol - Bolivia
Maureen - Botswana
Sarah - Botswana
Mae - Denmark
Sarah - Indonesia
Brian & Bonnie - Italy
Rebekah - Peru
Brad - Philippines
Alece - South Africa
Becca - South Africa
Charlene - South Africa
Dave - South Africa
Josh - South Africa
Kelly - South Africa
Misti - Thailand
Josh & Chana - Turkey/China
Rick - Ukraine
Victory Christian Center (Tulsa) missionaries - various countries

3 comments:

Annie said...

Cool! Thanks! Oh, and by the way, thanks for your comments on my blog! I meant to reply to you right away, but forgot. I love how God works that way!

Annie said...

Oh, by the way ... Rick has another blog that has videos, pictures, etc ... a bit more of a missionary blog, I guess. It's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/missionsupport

Anonymous said...

so cool to peak into the world of so many missionaries via the internet...thanks for compiling this list!