Thursday, October 11

Birthday Boy

I think 8 year olds are some of the most wonderful creations God decided to place on his great green earth. Really, it is such a fun age. Well today my Timothy is now 8! Here is a picture of him at the restaurant of his choice Panchita, a chicken joint with a huge play area to crawl around in. His lunch is nuggets and fries on top of his pop; the straw sticks up through so you can sip while you munch. To see a video of his record obstacle course run click through to our family blog here.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun times... Happy Birthday Timothy :)

danielle said...

what a fun way to eat fries! happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

i wanna eat at Panchita!

Lindsey said...

Hi! We don't know each other, but I stumbled upon your blog via the word "missionary". My husband, daughter and I live in southern california, but will be moving to Panama in Jan or Feb to serve as full time missionaries with Calvary Chapel. Just wanted to say that I love your blog, and it makes me very excited for our upcoming move! You have a beautiful family!