Thursday, October 25

My Man Loves Mii!

At the risk of sounding completely self-centered this post is all about me and Mii. (smile) We are now the proud owners of a Wii gaming system thanks to the man of the house my wonderful husband DaRonn. With the game you can create characters that look just like you to play with. It is quite fun. Here is my Mii standing next to DaRonn's Mii:


In other autobiographical news… I got my hair cut last night. It has been quite a while since I had it this short. I really like it! As I was searching for a before picture I realized that I had my long hair in a pony tail most of the time. So I am glad that I have a style now that is easy to manage and won’t be pulled back all the time. Best of all my man was the one who had the idea; we both like it. (Photos by my 9 year old, Raimy)

Before:


After:

4 comments:

Annie said...

Wow! What a change! I'll bet you feel like a whole new person! And enjoy your Wii. My brother-in-law has one ... in fact, that's all that happens any time we get together. :)

Anonymous said...

you look stunning!

i've been contemplating a short haircut, but haven't mustered the courage yet. i commend your bravery - and it looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

WOW- you look awesome!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new look :)

laura said...

oh my goodness, it looks beautiful! it's so great to have one of our coffee groupers join the ranks of the short hair club :) And waht great husbands we have who really want us to love our hair and how we feel about it! Thanks for all your comments in blog land, sure do miss knowing you're just a cell phone call away :) God bless!