Friday, January 26

Back to School

My American Fortnight (see American Weekends on Xanga site) turned into almost a month. With all the political unrest there were no buses leaving from the pueblo that my house help gal was in. She had been traveling with her family and was headed back when all the problems started, so she decided to stay and not risk the roads (see Bolivia Update).

But now my husband is back and my house help is back so I am adjusting to not having the chores to do and focusing on home school and ministry. It is good.

Monday we start our school year. We follow the Bolivian school year of Feb – Nov. The kids are very excited. I am home schooling three grades this year: K, 2nd and 3rd; should be fun.

I leave you with a fun picture of some antics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like it's going to be a busy schooling year! glad all your loved ones are together again!!!

danielle said...

back to "normal" life, eh? I liked the bit about "balance" on xanga, too.