Saturday, January 27

Can you read this?

A fnreid snet me tihs eaiml.

If you can raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid too.

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch porjcet at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

3 comments:

Rebecca Gomez said...

I culod raed it jsut fnie. Tghuoh it was a ltilte aonyinng. I am a skuecr for cerocrt seplinlg.

Anonymous said...

this was great. (and yes, i can read it just fine.) can some people really not?

i wonder if this exercises the brain more than normal reading? like sudoku?

Anonymous said...

Wild- I read it right through... kind of fun!