Monday, November 19

Mini-vacation!

Tomorrow morning I am going to be accompanying my friend Marisol and her father on a mini-vacation to the Salar de Uyuni. (Google it if you have never heard of it before.) We will be back early Friday morning. DaRonn is going to be staying with the kids. This will be the first time I have left Tyler (22 months old) with someone else. I am so excited!!! This little bitty town doesn’t have reliable internet – so I won’t be around blogland for a few days. So – Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers – and we’ll see you all soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful time! happy thanksgiving!

Annie said...

Hooray for vacation! Have a good time!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time away and be sure to post some photos :)

PS- Tyler isn't really 22 months right???