Tuesday, April 8

Drama Queen

WARNING: this blog post will be overly dramatic. Things will be looking better in the morning.

These are my eyes this evening full of weariness, contempt, disillusionment, hurt and disgust. Oh, I do so want to believe in people and take them at their word… but who am I kidding?

This is the hot chocolate with three big marshmallows that I used to drown my sorrows. This, of course, after spending all afternoon washing, scrubbing, cooking, cleaning and tending to the house alone.

(pluckiness will be following after I am done wallowing…)

5 comments:

Annie said...

:(

I did love your comment to my post, though. So awesome, huh?

Natalie said...

Blech.

danielle said...

Oh no! Would like to hear a more full version when you are not so "blech".

Anonymous said...

i made the pouty lip face on your behalf.

and then i smiled at your use of the word "pluckiness".

do things indeed look better today?

Angie Washington said...

Ladies - you are like cool water for parched lips. Thanks for your kind thoughts and words.