Sunday, April 13

Tagged by Jackie

This is a tag prompted by Jackie.

I usually don't do tags. But Jackie is a new friend - so in the spirit of good sportsmanship I decided to play along. :-)

How to play:
1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type your answers to the questions in the “search” box.
3. Use only the first page.
4. Insert the pictures into your Blog.


1. What is your current relationship stat? (Married)

2. What is your current mood? (blasé)

3. What is your favorite band/singer? (none - meaning I don't have one)


4. What is your favorite movie? (Far and Away)


5. Where do you live? (Cochabamba, Bolivia)


6. Where do you work? (At home, mostly)



7. What do you drive? (Our friend’s truck – yeah!)



8. What do you look like? (smiley)

9. What is your favorite TV channel? (I don’t watch T.V. much)



10. Describe yourself. (wife, mama, missionary)

11. What are you doing today? (Church, lunch, rest, church)

12. What did you do last night? (watch a movie)


13. What is your name? (Angie Washington)



You can play if you want.

9 comments:

Annie said...

:] Can't play now. I'm on borrowed time as it is. :]

Anonymous said...

ha ha! some of these pictures are fantastic.

Natalie said...

What a good sport. What movie did you watch?

Angie Washington said...

Natalie... I knew when I answered the question that way that someone was going to ask me what movie; I should have known it would be you.
:-)

I am going to give you some clues and maybe you will be able guess it:

new
thriller
cyber-crimes
FBI
evil bad guy
beginning, middle and end

Natalie said...

Beginning, middle and end. Love it.

Let's see. I'm going to have to go with Untraceable with Diane Lane.

Right? Wrong?

Angie Washington said...

Ding! Ding! Ding! Right! :-)

danielle said...

this is fun!

i don't have time to read your whole first chapter now, but i will :)

The Guthries said...

The black and white picture of all the kids, is that hopeful thinking?

Carin

Angie Washington said...

Carin,

Nope. :-)

That is just what popped up in the search engine.