Thursday, June 19

Dear Bloggers,

Today is my Birthday! Yay! You have waited patiently for the great big announcement. Here it is.


Announcing a new weblog! As a gift for my second Sweet Sixteen Birthday my husband has given me the gift that I requested: a domain! You may now find me at…


www.angiewashington.com


Isn’t that awesome! I do so hope that you will come and visit me at my new place. Same me, just a new address. There are some features that you might be interested in.

- Sign-up to get posts in your inbox

- Interactive F.A.Q. page labeled ‘Bolivia

- Your name added to my list of links to friends on the page labeled ‘Rides’


I hope to see you over there!

Much Love,

Angie


P.S. Please make the necessary changes to your feed readers, bookmarks and link lists. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Rebecca Gomez said...

Angie, I feel like a big dork. I was thinking about you on your birthday, but forgot to send you your birthday greeting. And then I remembered the next day, but...well, you get the picture.

I'm sorry for missing your birthday, Ang. I hope you had a great one!