Wednesday, June 11

WW on the WWW

On hump-day every week a friend of mine hosts a game on her blog called Whatever Wednesday. It's simple and fun. You read the question in the previous comment, then answer the question and leave a new one. And the game goes on like that till she closes comments. Anyone can play as much as they want. Usually there are upwards of 100 questions asked and answered each week.

So last week I got the final question which became the starting question for this week. I thought it would be interesting to know what my readers would respond to the question I left.

Oh, and if you wan to go play WW then head on over and visit Mandy after you leave your answer to my question here, of course. :-)

Here is my question:

When confronted by unavoidable and imposed change how do you respond?


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well a pilot of a plane when confronted with such problems usually gets on the intercom and suggests you tuck your head between your knees and get a firm hold on the flotation device right beneath your bottom. ;-) Wait, now that I think of it that is their response to a potential crash.

Well then my answer is, pray.

The Guthries said...

Hold on tight and pray like crazy :-)
Carin

Anonymous said...

Get excited about it... eventually. If it's unavoidable, I might as well act like it's awesome.

Angie Washington said...

John - Welcome! Thanks for joining in the convo. Now, if a plane was crashing that classifies as an unavoidable and imposed change. At any rate your prayerful response would be reasonable.

Angie Washington said...

Carin - :-) Yes, pray like crazy. Good answer.

Angie Washington said...

Natalie - "...act like it is awesome." That is good. Thanks for your insight.

Annie said...

Ok, I love Natalie's answer, so I'm seconding that. I don't have much of a problem with change, and in general am quite willing to trust God with future events I obviously don't know. So ... sure! Get excited!

Anonymous said...

I agree, great answer Nat.

Anonymous said...

If the change is something I find hard, then I'd pray until God gives me a new perspective; if it's just something new,then I'd enjoy it :)

Angie Washington said...

I am really liking what I am hearing from you ladies. Amen - let's enjoy life. :-)